You can buy the Fujifilm Instax Share SP-2 Smart Phone Printer here:
• Amazon: http://amzn.to/2efLoID
• B&H Photo: http://bit.ly/fuji-sp2
The SP-2 is available in two accent colors: gold & silver (gold is shown in the video).
Both the SP-2 and SP-1 printer print the photos on Fuji Instax Mini Film which you can find here:
• Instax Mini Film: http://amzn.to/2bYTEhS
• Instax 6-pack (60 photos) multi pack (the best value multipack I’ve found): http://amzn.to/2bQEuK8
====A Brief Summary of the Fuji Instax Share SP-2 Review=====
The design of the SP-2 printer is quite nice (a big improvement over the SP-1).
A few notes on the differences between the SP-2 and SP-1:
• The SP-2 has a rechargeable battery which lasts about 100 prints.
• The SP-2 prints at a higher resolution compared to the SP-1
(320DPI vs 254DPI). This results in sharper prints with the SP-2
• The SP-2 is narrower than the SP-1, but it’s a bit taller.
• The SP-2 prints faster than the SP-1 (10seconds per print vs. 16 seconds per print)
From our brief testing we found that the SP-2 printed photos a bit brighter and a bit warmer (yellower) compared to the SP-1. We found prints from the SP-1 more closely matched what we saw on our phone. The SP-2 definitely produced sharper prints though.
• Learn how to use your camera with our Extremely Essential Camera Skills tutorial: http://photographyconcentrate.com/extremely-essential-camera-skills/
• And then signup for our FREE photography newsletter here: http://photographyconcentrate.com/the-explorers-club/