What 3D printers does the 3D Printing Professor suggest? What hardware and prices impressed him enough that they merit a recommendation? What 3D printer should you buy?
1. Monoprice Select Mini V2 $220 http://amzn.to/2BnTdrV
2. ANet A8 $129.99 with coupon:A8KIDA https://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_343643.html?lkid=10972970
3. CR-10 $340 with coupon: *11CR10US* https://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_778981.html?lkid=10972970 (Tornado is no longer recommended)
4. Prusa i3 kit $600 https://shop.prusa3d.com/en/17-3d-printers
5. Raise N2+ $3900 http://amzn.to/2AW4eDd
Be sure to like, subscribe, share and enjoy.
Buy the Beginner’s Guide to the 3D Printing Galaxy on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2ws7OiT
Become a 3D Scholar on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/3DPrintingProfessor
Shop at GearBest to support the channel: http://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits-c_11399/?lkid=10971453
Follow my other 3D printing adventures at: http://joes3dworkbench.blogspot.com
All music by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License